|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Model Name/Number||FR-A800 Series|
|Motor Power||0.4 kW to 280 kW|
|Input Voltage||200 V|
|Input Phase||3 - Phase|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz|
High performance and high-quality new inverter of the highest level. The FR-A series offer the best drive performance in the FR series. The enhanced Real sensorless vector control and vector control serve the needs of all machinery types. High performance and high-quality new inverter of the highest level. With the enhanced drive performance and usability, the inverter is compliant with applicable safety standards.Specification:
For a High-Quality Products-High response:
- What is required of inverters in this constantly changing world?
- At Mitsubishi, we have pursued the answer to this question through constant innovation and evolution.
- Introducing our extensive range of high-value,
- next-generation inverters delivering outstanding drive performance in any environment,
- and a wealth of functionality covering startup to maintenance.
- We utilized the traditional Mitsubishi philosophy to further perfect our inverters.
- Real sensorless vector control 50 Hz*1 (A700:20 Hz) [*1 : At 3.7 kW with no load. Differs depending on the load conditions and motor capacity.]
- Vector control 130 Hz*2 (A700:50 Hz) [*2 : The option (FR-A8AP, FR-A8AL, or FR-A8TP) is required.]
The speed response indicates how fast the inverter follows the change in the speed command. (The larger value indicates the better speed trackability.)Line Control:
Line control is necessary for the machining of elongated products such as paper, thread, wires, all kinds of sheet, and tape. This will respond rapidly to changes in line speed and suppress the occurrences of winding unevenness.
This contributes to a steady supply of high-quality products.Perform Ultra-Fine Processing-High-Speed Rotation:
- Real sensorless vector control and vector control 400 Hz [A700:120Hz]
- V/F control 590 Hz*3 (A700: 400 Hz) [*3 : According to the review result of the export control order about frequency changers, the upper limit of output frequency was determined to be 590 Hz for standard models.]
Cutting-edge machine tools are harder and thinner than ever before to be applicable to diverse new materials.
High-speed rotation is required more than ever before in order to be applicable for fine and precise cutting on hard and difficult-to-grind materials.Swiftly Move Heavy Weights-High Torque At Low Speed-Starting Torque (When At 0.3 Hz):
Real sensorless vector control 200% (ND rating)*4, Vector control 200% (ND rating)*4 (150% of initial setting for 5.5K and higher).Zero-Speed Torque:
Vector control 200%. (Select HD rating.)*4Speed Control Range:
- V/F control 1:10 (6 to 60 Hz: Driving)
- Advanced magnetic flux vector control 1:120 (0.5 to 60 Hz: Driving)
- Real sensorless vector control 1:200 (0.3 to 60 Hz: Driving)
- Vector control 1:1500 (1 to 1500 r/min: Both driving/regeneration)
Cranes are in operation daily at ports carrying fully-laden containers in response to strong demand from all over the world. Our new inverter realizes smooth cargo handling work at low speed and high torque for the slow and stable movements required for heavy objects.For accurate and stable transport between machines-PM sensorless vector control:What Is a Permanent Magnet (Pm) Motor?
A PM motor is a synchronous motor with strong permanent magnets embedded in its rotor. The two major PM motor types are: the interior permanent magnet (IPM) motor with its magnets embedded inside the rotor.